NC Automation Engineering CC was founded in 1988 in Johannesburg, South Africa and by implementing our mission of providing Quality Solutions to our customers (including many blue chip and industry leading companies in South Africa and abroad) challenges, we have gained a reputation in the industry for technical and service excellence.
As testimony to our commitment to provide cost effective Quality solutions and excellent service within long term customer partnerships, repeat business is the life blood of our company.
We are primarily in the business of supplying PLC (programmable logic controller) and DCS hardware and software solutions and configuring supervisory SCADA computers, data acquisition and management information systems.
Our comprehensive range of capabilities include :
- Systems Integration from the factory floor to the MIS / MES
- Project Management
- System Engineering and Design
- Management Information Systems
- Custom developed software and database applications or Web/Intranet solutions
- Consulting Services
- Specification of Automation Hardware and Instrumentation
- Turnkey Electrical / Automation Solutions
- MCC and Control Panel Design and Manufacture
- Electrical Erection
- Technical Support
Our approach is to use standard off-the-shelf components, both hardware and software, to implement solutions to satisfy our customers needs. We have therefore, gained wide experience in the application of many of the leading brands of PLC’s, Control Equipment, Instrumentation, Actuators, Drives and Software in pursuing our goal of Quality Solutions.
We have also developed, marketed and supported the widely used PowerSmart Energy Management suite of software for energy metering systems.
We are capable of handling a wide range of projects starting at small control systems valued at a few thousand Rands right up to large turnkey projects valued at over a few million Rands.
Our major strengths are
- our knowledge and expertise on a wide variety of products, processes and industries
- our flexibility
- and our broad range of experience.
Some of the control systems that we have supplied to Original Equipment Manufacturers are exported world wide and we have successfully undertaken work internationally, including commissioning of equipment supplied to Europe, Southern and Western Africa and North America.